Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm here for the free heroin

I'm not one to make public apologies for my lapses, but I would like to take this time to not make an apology again.

I have not been posting much, to the point that you may wonder if I've died, converted to Mormonism, or maybe sold my computer. I have done few to none of these things. I've just been doing other things. Most notably, I've been absent-mindedly avoiding my blog.

Whether this is wise or not... well it's not. Whenever I have a period of time where I'm updating this blog regularly, my readership increases steadily, at a respectable pace. I blush a little to think that so many people regularly return to the site, to read what I write. Perhaps someday they would even begin clicking on ads. (don't tell Google I said that. I'm supposed to act like they're not there.)

I enjoy this, though. The medium-sized rectangular text field, with an orange button and two blue buttons beneath it, is comforting to me. For some time, I sat here and did a blog every morning, without fail. The moment I decided to do it twice a week, instead of seven times, though, my brain said, "Oh, zero times a week? Sounds good." I'm glad for that initial burst, though, because it left me a thick history of posts that new readers can peruse.

I'm just typing this to let my readers know that, no, I'm neither dead nor Mormon, and that, even though I have actually decided to quit this blog maybe three or four times, it never sticks. Just like heroin, it's hard to stay away for long. And unlike heroin, it's free!

2 comments:

  1. HOW I WAS CURE WITH MY CANCER BY DR. TRUST: VIEW HIS WEB SITE AND CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR OWN CURE https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust

    I am so grateful to Dr.Trust for providing me with herbal oil here in the states. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 9 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the herbal oil a lot and saw the Post on Dr.Trust could provide herbal Oil without delay,i contacted them via email for the procurement of this oil medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 working days and i have been on treatment for the past 1 months. i am now here to testify that i am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all cancer patients get your herbal oil to cure your cancer. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated. If you need cure to any type of illness and also who has also been scammed by other fake spell casters, worry no more, here is the ultimate solution to your problem, contact him now he can help you cure your cancer or any other illness you may have.

    EMAIL HIM: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.com
    WEBSITE: https://ultimatecurecenter.wixsite.com/dr-trust
    CALL OR WHATAPP: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEN ALL HOPES IS LOST MEDICALLY TO THE CURE OF MY HERPES THE ONLY AWAITING SOLUTION I NEVER KNEW IS DR OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL SHARING MY PREVIOUS HOPE IN MEDICAL CURE AS A SOLUTION TO YOUR CURE SHOULD STOP SEARCHING AND GO TO DR.OGUDU FOR INSTANT CURE. CONTACT HIM NOW WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

    Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] OR [OGUDUSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM]
    whatsapp number +2348106058254
    WEBSITE-----http://oguduspelltemple.webs.com/
    BLOGGER PAGE........http://drogudu.blogspot.com.ng/

    Am COREY ANN from URUGUAY i was suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, shingles. Before i came in contact with dr.ogudu
    It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome Herpes Virus is increasing by the day, The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it.I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications, In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, because I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr.Ogudu website who offered to help me, He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Two days ago to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE" You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this

    Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] OR [OGUDUSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM]
    whatsapp number +2348106058254
    WEBSITE-----http://oguduspelltemple.webs.com/
    BLOGGER PAGE........http://drogudu.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete