Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabrication Friday - Sep 10, 2010

The following is not true.

The most frightening thing of my life happened to me last night.

My life used to be more normal than it is now.  The difference between my life before I was about twenty-five and afterward is very distinct.  For instance, I'm in the habit of sleeping with a pillow over my head, just because strange voices and sounds are just a part of my nighttime routine now.  Not that they scare me any more, but they're distracting, and can keep me up for hours.

I can't trace the change back to any one thing, but looking at entries in my old personal blog I notice that around that time was when I went to hypnosis.  It was three sessions, to deal with my procrastination, which may not sound like much, but it was a bad enough problem that I spend hundreds of dollars on hypnotherapy.  I got benefit from it, but it was early the next year that things started happening.  So maybe there was no relation, but it's the only thing I can think of.

I see lights in the sky fairly regularly, bobbing around, and it's not unusual to see what looks like a standing shadow walking down the street, or sitting on the couch in my living room.  Sometimes I find flies flying in a formation in my living room, like a tight little ball of insects, the size of a softball, spinning around.  I've never heard of that anywhere.  I've tried to catch them in a bag a couple of times, but they scattered.

I'm just letting you know that this is pretty much what my day-to-day life looks like, so for something to have freaked me out so bad last night is saying something.  I was watching Mythbusters in the living room, on Netflix, and I was noticing that whenever I got a glass of water, the water would disappear after I'd only taken a little sip.  Like I said, this kind of stuff is pretty normal for me, so just kept refilling my water glass.  At some point, I heard someone walk up behind me, and I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I knew those weren't my girlfriend's footsteps, and I didn't actually see a hand in the corner of my eye, so it had to be a spirit.  I asked, "What do you want?" and the hand came off my shoulder and popped me on the jaw.  I got a little pissed, and looked, but nobody was there, of course.  I was a little worried, because the things that pass through my house don't usually get so physical.

Nothing much else happened, and I went to bed.  I was laying on my back, and I had a notion that I should pull the pillow off my head and open my eyes, and I saw the guy who must have been the hand in the living room.  It was a tall guy, in a fairly fancy looking suit, dark hair, combed backward, standing next to my bed.  His expression was grim, and a little angry.  I was going to ask him to go away, I was trying to sleep, when he lunged at me, and shoved a knife into me, upwards, under my ribs.

Now, this was no illusion.  It hurt exquisitely, as real as anything I had ever felt, and I even felt the tip of the knife up against my heart, and getting bumped when my heart beat.  It felt like my lung was filling up with liquid, and this guy keeps just shoving the knife in.  And laying there in my bed I actually accepted death.  It took about two seconds.  The last thing I remember is the feeling of his kneecap pinching the skin of my inner thigh where he jumped on me.

And I woke up this morning, completely confused to be still alive.  I have no cut, no bruise on my leg, and I've just been in a daze all morning, feeling like I should be dead.  I looked at the spot where the guy stabbed me, and there's a dark mole there.  It's brand new.  I have no idea what happened, but I do know that I've never been so scared in my life.

Please Read

No comments:

Post a Comment